Friday, June 12, 2015

FATHER'S DAY GIFTS FOR THE WISCONSIN DAD

Father's Day is just a little over one week away, so if you haven't planned or bought some special surprise for your hubby, you should probably get to it! I am a big fan of planning special surprises for special days, but let's be honest - planning special surprises takes time and that is one thing a few of us run short on. So, here are a few ideas for the Wisconsin Dad - some that take time and planning and some that just require pulling out the credit card and clicking 'submit order'.



LINKS:

ONE: Father's Day Instagram Surprise

TWO: Plan a trip for just the two of you, which is probably my favorite gift to give or receive. IDEAS for places you can drive to from Wisconsin: Nashville, Door County, Chicago, Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin Dells, etc.

THREE: Louie's Finer Meats Hunter's Sausage. This has become a Father's Day tradition in our home. Logan's family owned a cabin in Cumberland, WI and his whole family is semi-obsessed with this stuff. I got Logan 8lbs of this stuff one year!

FOUR: Wisconsin Bottle Opener

FIVE: Image 3D Reels & Viewer - I think this is such a fun idea!
This little video gives you an idea of how it works:



SIX: Vintage Wisconsin Baseball T - From a great little screen printing shop in Spring Green, Wisconsin! Use code DADSDAY for free shipping until Father's Day.

SEVEN: Tree Hun Wooden Watches - This just miiiight be what I got Logan this year for Father's Day. Ok, yes I did and I already gave it to him b/c I was so excited. If you know Logan, this watch is very him. :)

EIGHT: National Parks Sticker Map

NINE: Stuffed Burger Maker - Logan's parents bought him one for his birthday and we LOVE it. Logan's favorite is a cheddar cheese and jalapeno stuffed burger, while mine is a basil, tomato, and fresh mozzarella stuffed burger!

TEN: Make him a simple video in iMovie. Here is the video I made for Logan on Father's Day two years ago. I wish I had the time to make him one every year. Since we went from one kid to two, these types of surprises have become a little less possible. That might explain why Ellis has a two volume baby book and I have only made milestone notes in my iPhone so I remember them when I actually get around to making him a baby book. Fingers crossed it actually happens. :/



1 comment:

  1. I know it is after Father's Day, but these ideas are great. And that watch IS totally Logan!

    ReplyDelete