Friday, November 22, 2013

THANKFUL - ROUND 2

Look! It's a blog post for the first time all week! :) Believe it or not, I am actually thankful for more than just three things. ;) 

A little life update: The holiday season is upon us, which means work is crazy for my team. Besides work being busy, I have been working on a logo for a photographer friend of mine (can't wait to share!!!), I am taking my first newborn pictures this weekend, we have been deep cleaning and organizing our house from top to bottom, and I haven't bought a single Christmas gift. :)

Anyways, I am determined to continue on with my thankful list, so here is round 2. Again, in no particular order. 

MY FRIENDS. I could not image going through life without them - my family friends, high school friends, college roommates, cheerleading teammates, the friends I met bartending at the College Pub, my current coworkers, our neighbors, my two awesome carpoolers and my two best friends in the entire world, Jodie and Kate. I love them all. Most of them are over-the-top silly and slightly weird. My friends must be a little weird - it is a requirement. Life would be boring without weird people. :) I am so thankful for each and every one of them and our friendship. I feel so lucky to have met so many good people in my life and am so excited for all the ones I still have to meet.


By bachelorette party five years ago... where does the time go?!

MY TRAMERI FAMILY. Now those of you who know me on a personal level know that my family is anything, but perfect. (I won't go into details.) I am thankful for them anyways. I grew up knowing I was loved and they provided me with all of the necessary skills I needed to become a fully functioning human being. What more could you ask for?! :) I am thankful for them and every memory we created as a family. I am also thankful for a family that never pretended like we were perfect. That alone, has taught me so much.

MY JOB. It pays the bills, allows me to be creative almost every single day, and has connected me to some of the most amazing women. They are my second family.


VACATION. Who isn’t thankful for vacation? Better yet, who is isn’t thankful for paid vacation? (another reason I am thankful for my job) Like I said earlier, the gym keeps me sane on a day to day basis, but that one vacation a year (I wish it was more) keeps me sane all year long. I am so thankful for the places I have had the opportunity to see. I truly believe what everyone wants in life is to fall in love, travel, and be happy. If I had more money, I wouldn’t buy a bigger house, no sir. I would travel this great world.

(I couldn't pick just one vacation picture. We have so many! Here are a few of my favorites.)


Bormio, Itlay

Anne Maria Island, Florida

Switzerland

2 comments: