Saturday, September 14, 2013

CAMERA PRACTICE: SRNKA FAMILY PHOTOS

I know I don't typically post on a Saturday, but I was too excited to wait on this one.


I have set a goal to get better at using my camera, so Im usin it! Our friends, Amy and Ryan, let me take their family pictures last night so I could get some good camera practice in. They have their pictures scheduled with a 'real' photographer next week, but agreed to be my models just for fun! I had never done this before, so I had no idea how it would go. Turns out, when you have a beautiful family to take pictures of, you get beautiful pictures! Thank you Amy, Ryan and Maylin! I had a ton of fun!

 I will have more pictures up later in the week. Here are just a few. :)







1 comment:

  1. You are incredibly talented! We absolutely love all of the pictures! Thank you for making this shoot so much fun! You were amazing to work with, and made us feel so comfortable. We can't wait for the next session!

    ReplyDelete